JHSPE. Year: 2022, Volume: 2, Issue: 1
- Immunohistochemical over-expression of p53 gene in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- An etiological profile of children with short stature: A Tertiary care hospital-based study from Central Gujarat.
- Communication, emotions and role of emojis: An amazing way of emotional and other expressions
- A review on program outcomes and competencies in health education.
- Perianal abscess presenting as a fever of unknown origin (FUO): An uncommon manifestation in a young child
- Importance of newer molecular test for diagnosis of Gaucher disease, a rare condition